I’m a new blogger, so I don’t have a lot of published content yet. Thanks to Jennifer Osuji aka Verskil from Fonzell, I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I’m glad that my work is being exposed and that it inspires people. For those of you who are wondering what the Sunshine Bloggers Award is, this is how it works:
The Sunshine Blogger Award is simply an award to bring the blogging community together and create relationships. It is basically a nomination given to bloggers by bloggers. Getting a nomination from a blogger means they find you inspiring and you bring light to their lives and the lives of your readers. There are a few simple rules to follow when nominated.
Rules for the Award:
- You simply need to thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Answer the eleven questions the blogger has asked you
- Thereafter, you need to nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award and create 11 new questions you would like them to answer
- Notify the bloggers via social media or blog comment
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your site
These are the eleven questions from Jennifer Osuji
1. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
I see myself growing my audience for my blog and inspiring as many people as possible. I hope to do some guest blogging for other bloggers as well.
2. What are your aspirations in life?
I hope to be a source of hope for those who have or are currently going through obstacles. It would be great if I could turn blogging into my career.
3. If you had to choose between family, money and career, what would be your pick and why?
I would say money because I want to travel and stay in fancy hotel suites.
4. If you could become any animal, what would it be and why?
I would be a cat because they’re independent for the most part and like to stay to themselves. That pretty much describes my personality.
5. What are the top three things on your bucket list you would love to achieve before you leave this earth?
Travel to Hawaii, own a luxury car, overcome my fear of flying on planes.
6. What is the one favorite blog post you have written so far?
My blog called “7 Things I Learned on my Journey to Success” is my favorite because I believe it has inspired people to keep going when they feel like giving up. It shows them that we have similar experiences so they don’t have to feel like they’re alone.
7. What is your greatest pet peeve?
People chewing loudly- irritates me to no end.
8. If you could pick only one item to survive on for the rest of your life, what would it be?
My phone- it keeps me entertained.
9. If one word could describe your entire life, what would it be?
10. What is the only thing you wish you had done differently in the past?
Not worry about things I couldn’t control.
11. If you could pitch an idea to grow the blogging community, what would it be?
Probably to encourage bloggers to do more guest posts to gain more exposure.
Here are my nominees:
Here are my questions for my nominees:
- What gave you the idea to start a blog?
- What five things would you out on your bucket list?
- What are your long term goals?
- How do you handle stress?
- If you could have any career in life and not have to worry about money, would would you choose?
- What is your favorite animal and why?
- If you were trapped on an island and could only bring two things, what would they be?
- Where is your ideal vacation spot?
- What do you do for fun?
- Would you say you’re more of a night owl or morning person?
- Do you like nature/being outside or do you like indoor activities?